About Robert O. Zimmerman, M.D.
Robert O. Zimmerman, M.D. is an Internal Medicine Physician specializing in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine with 12 years in private practice.
Dr. Zimmerman, aware of the growing demand for a natural alternative to synthetic hormone replacement therapy, began to seek out options available.
In his search for a safer, more effective way of treating patients with sometimes debilitating hormone deficencies he discovered subcutaneous bio-equivalent hormone pellets to be the superior choice in hormone replacement therapy.
Dr. Zimmerman has implemented subcutaneous bio-equivalent hormone therapy into his practice to better treat his patients and others who suffer with the sometimes devastating effects of hormone deficencies.
Awards & Achievements
- 2006-2010 The Wellness Center is recognized as one of the top SottoPelle® Certified/Trained Physicians Center in the nation.
- 2007 The Eagle Leadership Award
- 2006 MVP Diamond Award for Outstanding Service and Success with Bio-identical Hormones
- Doctor of Medicine
- University of Texas Medical School At Houston, 1987-1991
- Critical Care Medicine
- St. Louis University
- St John’s Mercy Medical Center
- St Louis, Missouri, 1996-1997
- Texas A&M University
- Texas A&M Scott and White Hospital, Temple, Texas, 1994-1996
- Internal Medicine
- Texas A&M University
- Texas A&M Scott and White Hospital, Temple, Texas, 1991-1994
- Bachelors of Science Biomedical Science
Texas A&M University College Station, Texas Graduation: May 5, 1984
- Bioequivalency of Levothyroxine, Unpublished, 1994
- Chest X-Ray after Thoracentesis, Chest 1997
- American Medical Association
- Texas Medical Association
- American College of Chest Physicians
- Society of Critical Care Medicine
- Lamar/Delta County Medical Society
- American Board of Internal Medicine, 1994-2004
Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
Dubuis Hospital of Paris, Paris, Texas
Chief of Staff – Sept 1, 2003 to January 1, 2005
- Medical Director – January 1, 2005 to Present
- Chairman, Infection Control Committee – January 1, 2003 to Present
Paris Regional Hospital/Christus St. Joseph’s Hospital, Paris, Texas
- Chairman, Infection Control Committee – January 1, 2004 to January 1, 2005
- Chairman, Intensive Care Committee – January 1,2003 to January 1, 2004
- Intensive Care Committee – January 1, 1999 to January 1, 2003
- Medical Director Cardiopulmonary Department – January 1, 1999 to Present
- Case Management Member and Physician Advisor – January 1999 to Present
- Peer Review Committee Member – January 2002 to January 2004
- Chairman Ethics Committee – January 1999 to January 2002